Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hakuna Matata

Sunglasses - Armani
Shirt- Batoko.com
Skirt- American Apparel
Shoes- Jeffery Campbell
Backpack- Coach
This outfit is super causal and comfortable. I love this shirt, its so fierce and reminds me of The Lion King only the best Disney movie ever. This outfit had me bopping around all day singing the catchy tune "Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze, It means no worries for the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy..." which ends up being really annoying to the people around you. Clothing with megestic animals like wolves and big cats has been a huge trend since mid-winter, I plan on carrying into my spring wardrobe with cut-offs and dresses. New York hasn't had any spring weather yet but Ive been stock piling clothes since september and ill be ready when it comes. - Phoebe













3 comments: